Saturday, August 1, 2020

August Inspiration


Welcome to our August inspiration

This month inspirations are;


  • Colours: Grey & Yellow
  • Distressing
  • Add a heart

And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...

Julene had some old polaroids from a holiday long ago.
She used a plaid background of grey and yellow, then distressed another layer behind her title. She has used yellow heart brads to hold that centre paper. 




Hello fellow Scrappers,

For this challenge I have used a grey base with fencing and hearts, then topped with some distressed lime/yellow cardstock, which I thought perfect and certainly matched the photos.  This was a fun page to create and hope that you will join in the fun.

Until next time ,  Happy Scrapping   Liz


A simple page this month again using up some older pieces from my stash where I happened upon a grey and yellow heart patterned paper (yay bonus!) I used along with a couple of "yet to scrap" photos from my files.


I distressed the edges of the kraft cardstock and yellow paper and lightly inked them as well then added in some enamel dots and two tiny heart stickers.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx



signature-fonts


No comments:

Post a Comment