Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July's Inspiration...


Welcome to our July inspiration

This month inspirations are;


  • Colours: Black & Blue
  • Add a string
  • Add a tag

And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...

LIZ
A very good day to you all and hope all is well in your world.  This month I decided to have a little fun and tried a different technique to help you along.

I decided to make an actual 'tag' for the challenge and covered it with new blue crackly paint.  Then some stamping and some string/raffia.


Thanks for taking the time to look and hope you can join in the fun.
Until next time....happy scrapping........Liz

Julene has made a card this time around.
Her string and Tags are the tiny banners on top left.



This month I pulled out my 6x6 paper pads and selected papers from amongst these. I created my tags myself from smaller pieces and used back cardstock as my base.  


TIP
If you want your paper longer and you know some of it will be covered completely by photos or other patterned paper anyway, just cut it in half and move it down like I have done with my backing paper -  it is 6x6 but cut and moved it creates the illusion it is a much larger piece.

Hope to see all your layouts in our gallery.  

Happy scrapping,
Jane



signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment