Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Inspiration

Welcome to our September inspiration

This month inspirations are;

  • Colours: Green & White
  • Add splatters
  • Add a die-cut

And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...

Good day to you all and trust all is going well.  This challenge seemed to make me be a bit adventurous and play around with some paint.  I have created a 'non-traditional' school photo layout and was very pleased with the results.

Paint splatters courtesy of Kaiser Green spray teamed with Gold which appears a little green/gold and I just love the die-cut that a friend did for me some time ago Live Laugh Love.  Thank you for taking the time to look and hope you can join in.


Until next time.....Happy scrapping.....Liz

                                                         ********************

Julene has used a green background and added red splatters to her layout of the Mandalay hotel in Las Vegas. The remainder of her items, including the die cuts are from Kaisercraft "Chapter One" range.



This month I have had a ramble down memory lane and pulled out some left over kits items from Jillibean Soup - I've always loved their bright, happy colours which are perfect for a playful boys page.


I added green ink splatters to my white cardstock and included some very cute Monster Stew journaling sprouts also from Jillibean soup.

Hope you can play along with us this month.

thanks for looking, 
Jane xx

signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment