Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Challenge

Welcome to our April Challenge...

This month's requirements are;

The colour Yellow - as little or as much as you like!
Add some Misting
Do some Embossing

And here are our CT pages....
Liz

Glad you can join us again this month for our new challenge.  I had a lot of fun playing with this one as you will see.

 I did use the colour yellow, firstly with some patterned paper and then some yellow and pink misting.  I also used some embossed cardstock and then did some heat embossing   for on my title.  Here is a close up for you to see.


And finally the end result.  Thanks for taking the time to look and good luck joining in the fun.  Liz

                                                                    Julene
After seeing the band, Queen recently, I'm scrapping several pages about that.
Of course, Freddie Mercury wasn't there, but he was projected up on a giant screen wearing his famous yellow jacket at Wembley 1986 concert.

My paper was a birthday candle and cake paper, but I managed to disguise that by placement of mists and photo mats. I used swiss dot dry embossing.


I love using yellow so this was a good opportunity to do a bright and happy layout of some cute school memories for my son - gosh this was Kindergarten and he's now at University so a little overdue I think.


I am using yet another older paper range - this one from Theresa Collins and I've added in some embossed card behind the photo.

Hope to see all your layouts in our gallery.  

Happy scrapping,
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment