Friday, May 1, 2020

May Challenge

Welcome to our May Challenge...


Create a layout, a set of 3 cards or any OTP item you wish!

This month's requirements are;

  • The colour GREEN  (as little or as much as you like)
  • Add some STRING
  • Use A STENCIL/MASK 
And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you!

JULENE

I used 2 different stencils, one with paint and one with ink.
The chipboard leaves have liquid pearls to look like ice.
The title is a made up word :)


                                                                                    LIZ 

Loved the challenge this month.  Used the opportunity to try a layout that I had been wanting to do for quite some time.  


It was hard to get a good photo showing the Green cardstock, as it is a really light shade.  I stamped my clock stencil, and used the string as a border.  

Until next time .....happy scrapping   Liz


This month I have gone with a very retro feel to showcase a (dare I say it) retro photo. 



TIP
This green background paper has been in my stash for a very long time and is the thin paper variety - a clear indication of its age.  To give the paper more stability I adhered it to a piece of card stock from my stash in a ghastly colour I knew I would never use.

Hope to see all your layouts in our gallery.  

Happy scrapping,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment