Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Inspirations

Welcome to our April inspiration...

This month our inspirations are;
  • Colours - Pink & White.  Use as little or as much as you like.
  • Add a Flower or two
  • Use a stamp. 
And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...

LIZ

Hello and welcome, this month I embraced 'flowers',  I do not like using them too much, but thought I would not hold back doing my layout  :)

I only used a little pink, which are the bling crystals, white background which is a soft tissue, not sure the exact name for it, little word stamp and of course lots of flowers.



I hope you join in the fun this month and thanks for taking the time to look, until next time.....happy scrapping,
 Liz



I love white space - that's no secret so I have created a simple layout yet following the criteria. I've used a background stamp to create an area under my photo which normally would be patterned paper.

Hope you will find some time to join in with us this month.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx


signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment