Monday, March 1, 2021

March Inspirations

Welcome to our March inspiration

This month inspirations are;
  • Colours - Green.  Use as little or as much as you like.
  • Add a Circle
  • Use some Ink
And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...


LIZ

Hello Crafting bloggers,

Today I have used my new 3 Quarter Design paper, Dejavu Collection.  It is amazing.   I used a little green  (a little hard to see in this photo) a bit of a dull day at home) and inked my old cardboard rolls (various sizes) to add some more circles.  I just love how it all turned out and just have to wait for the right photo.


Thanks for taking the time to look and trust that you are inspired by this month's criteria.  Until next time. happy scrapping.......Liz.



I decided this could be a great opportunity to use up a lot of little scraps of green paper I had in my stash and proceeded to punch circles to create my page and used a number of small embellishments to add some interest.  My background is distress ink and a stencil which I think is rather effective.

Hope you will find some time to join in with us this month.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx

                                                                          JULENE

I cut the centre out of the Ruby Rock-it circle.
Using distress ink through a mask I added small circles to my background.
There is also ink stamped butterflies on the tag.
Lastly, I fussy cut some almost circular flowers and added them near the top.
Hope our layouts inspire you. :)




signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment