Sunday, November 1, 2020

November Inspiration

Welcome to our November's inspiration

This month inspirations are;

  • Colours: Purple & Grey
  • Add a button
  • Use a border punch

And here are our Creative Team pages to inspire you...

LIZ

Hello to everyone, 

Well as Purple is my favourite colour, I could not wait to get started on this Challenge.   I had some new Christmas papers which incorporate these colours, so perfect for this Challenge.


So in readiness for xmas photos, this is my layout.   The cupboard doors are actually grey, I sanded them off a bit and then added 3 buttons.   I used my 'fence' border punch . When I add the photo, I will then cut a space in the plastic album sleeve for the doors to open, so it becomes an interactive page for the grandchildren.

I hope you will join in the fun this month and thanks for taking the time to look.  Until next time....Happy Scrapping.....Liz

JULENE

This challenge gave me a few initial problems. I had no border punch so used a flower punch to create a border along the side of the photo.The grey background piece is recycled packaging from a recent perfume I bought. It is corrugated card so I was able to keep the punched out flowers to add on my layout. I had plenty of buttons so used several on this. No title, I don't think it is needed.





I have very, very little purple based patterned paper so needed to resort to supplementing what I did have in scraps with solid cardstock along with using spray ink to create a purple based background on my white cardstock.  The grey I have used as border strips, two punched and two straight cut as well as as a mat for my photo.

Hope you can play along with us this month.

Jane xx

signature-fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment